Root Industries Honeycore Wheels
In 2017, Root Industries shocked the scooter scene with the Honeycore wheel. While other brands scrambled to catch up to the hugely popular AIR wheels, Root Industries was testing just how far they could push hollow-core technology.
By utilizing advanced manufacturing processes, as well as going through a bit of trial and error, Root Industries has managed to find a specific, calculated honeycomb cutout pattern that results in a great deal of weight saved, as well as an attractive appearance, and unmatched performance.
Once again, Root Industries has found innovation where others could not. Seemingly accomplishing the impossible, the Honeycore wheel has managed to take the throne as the world’s lightest scooter wheel.
The world’s fastest (and in this case lightest, too!) wheels since 2009!
- Available in both 110mm & 120mm; 24mm width profile
- 5.96 Ounces / 169 Grams per wheel (110mm); 7.51 Ounces / 213 Grams per wheel (120mm)
- 88A PU hardness
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy core
- ABEC 11 bearings included and installed
- Honeycore cutout for additional weight reduction
- Wheels are sold in pairs