36″ Coast uses characters and elements from the Australian coastline, surf destinations and native animals. The artwork emulates the novelty of old school postcards from around the world designed by renowned Argentinian artist Alan Berry Rhys. The Postcard Series represents the experiences of travel through the 3 different wanderlust destinations of coast, the mountains and the urban environment. Find your Australian Beach stoke with the 36″ Coast.
- For Beach Lines And Good Times36″ longboard is a cruiser’s dream with its strong and flexible deck.
- Built To Last Highest quality aluminium 7″ Reverse Kingpin trucks, for enhanced manoeuvrability, control, and balance.
- Smooth Sailing Penny Wheels are speedy and soft, giving you the smoothest ride on every surface.
- Built For Speed Light weight, high-speed, ABEC-7 bearings.
- Since Forever The original and the best.
- 36″ deck with waffle non-slip deck
- 7″ Reverse Kingpin A-grade 356 cast aluminium powder-coated trucks
- 66mm 78A polyurethane wheels
- Premium Abec 7 stainless steel bearings
- High tensile bolts
12 years experience in skateboard manufacturing has given me a strong appreciation for what it takes to make great quality skateboards. I’ve channeled everything I’ve learnt in manufacturing and design to come up with a high performance, long lasting, ultra fun plastic skateboard. From looking at any skateboard you can see whether its fundamentals are balanced. You can see it as each component comes together to make the final product and you can feel it under your feet and in your hands. And, it’s what sets Penny Skateboards above all the rest.
Each Penny Skateboard is built with the highest quality raw materials and fanatical attention to detail. Penny Skateboards are designed and built to look good, perform well, and exceed all your expectations. Penny Skateboards, since forever.